Enjoy today’s News Cart!
In the News
- New integrations makes it easier for Shopify sellers to sell on Walmart and sync their product+inventory feeds
- Only an estimated 1,200 Shopify merchants will be approved for the program by the end of the year, ~0.1% of all Shopify stores
- Small and medium-sized businesses will be able to upload their contact lists and create marketing emails directly through Facebook
- Likely will appeal mostly to small businesses/pages with no existing ESP
- Security patches will be provided for Magento Commerce 1 and Open Source 1 through June 2020
- Merchants must upgrade to Magento 2 or face no support and future security vulnerabilities
- J.P. Morgan suggests the acceleration to online buying will be sustainable post-COVID
- Categories that will be over-represented online include: books, electronics, office supplies, toys, apparel and sports/fitness.
- Bezos’ testimony would be part of a months-long antitrust investigation led by the House Judiciary Committee
- The antitrust panel also invited Apple’s Tim Cook, Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg, and Google’s Sundar Pichai to testify as well
- Amazon’s “Distance Assistants” cameras give real-time feedback on social distancing as employees work
- Amazon faced criticism for its slow response to implementing PPE and other COVID-19 safety measures
- Offers sender ‘screening’, in-line workflows for replying to messages in batch, tracking pixel blocking and more
Top Forum Discussions
(Membership required to access. Not a member? Apply to join our vibrant community of 7-figure store owners today.)
- Well My Sales Went From 40% Down to 100% Up. Crazy Times
- The Tide Has Gone Out, and the Tsunami Is Coming. Are You Running for High Ground?
- WA State, 10,000 Orders to Fulfill, How to Reopen?
- What Have You Liked About the COVID Pandemic? Would You Admit It?
- What’s Your About Us Story
- $0-$100,000 in 60 Days With Zero Audience (Case Study)
- Every Employee Owns a Little Corner of Your Head (Case Study)
Killer Positions in eCommere
VP of Marketing & Growth – Patrick Coddou and the team at Supply are searching for someone with impressive eCommerce growth chops. You’ll be responsible for all growth and marketing goals for the company.