Morgen Newman began his foray into the world of entrepreneurship as the Co-Founder of IdeaPaint in 2007. He established distribution in more than 20 countries and was heavily involved in the business plan, strategy, and successful launch of IdeaPaint in 2008. The story of Morgen’s next business venture veers off the typical start-up path as Morgen comes up with an idea, finds a partner, and launches Bees Knees Spicy Honey in 30 days!
On this week’s episode, Morgen shares the strategy his company, MixedMade, used when developing and launching in such a short time frame. With the goal of demystifying the start-up process, transparency is very important to Morgen. He also dives into the company’s current growth, as well as ideas he hopes to execute in the near future.
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How Morgen got involved with IdeaPaint.
- Why Morgen chose Bees Knees Spicy Honey as his product.
- Morgen’s step-by-step strategy to launching his business in 30 days.
- What Morgen enjoyed building during the start-up process.
- Why awareness is a main focus for MixedMade.
- How MixedMade’s transparency is working for the business.
What Was Mentioned
This Week’s Winner
Congratulations to Jason Vorck of AeliaWear.com for winning this week’s eCommerceFuel shout out!
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!