On the previous episode, Ben Jenkins from One Fast Buffalo and Warstic has shared so much valuable insight to building a branding experience, that we had to break it into a two-part series. In this second half of the interview, Ben dives into the details of manufacturing and talks about the strength of the Warstic’s community.
Warstic, a wood bat manufacturing company, was launched in 2011. In 3 years, Warstic has been featured in big name magazines like GQ, Fortune, and The Wall Street Journal. The jaw-dropping fact of it all: Ben didn’t spend a dime on marketing!
Tune in to learn what Ben intentionally focused on to build a company so strong, that it continues to knock numbers out of the ballpark!
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Why Ben spent 2 months living in his trailer at the manufacturer’s location.
- How Ben convinced an industry with big players to back his vision for Warstic.
- Having no marketing plan is NOT a must for success, but maintaining a purpose is.
- The simple systems Warstic has for an outstanding customer service.
- Who Johnny Battle is and why you would want him as well.
What Was Mentioned
This Week’s Winner
Stay tuned for the next episode.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!