Dan Andrews is a man of many machines. He runs two eCommerce stores – Modern Cat Designs and The Portable Bar Company – and runs several other successful businesses. He has put together one of the most highly touted business shows in iTunes called The Tropical MBA Podcast, which is a staple in Andrew’s weekly education.
Dan brings a ton of value on this episode, running the gamut from how his point-of-purchase display experience was parlayed into a successful eCommerce business to the importance of understanding your financial situation to an entrepreneur. You won’t want to miss this one.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- The value of parlaying your day job experience into an asset that you own.
- Where to find real opportunities through trust and respect.
- Why taking a leap of faith might be the true key to success.
- How personal finances (and debt) relate to entrepreneurship.
- Whether or not a four year degree provides a big enough ROI for entrepreneurs.
- How to make a partnership sail.
What Was Mentioned
This Week’s Winner
Each week we’ll be rewarding one special listener for signing up to receive a free copy of my 55-page ecommerce guide, Profitable eCommerce. Sign up here to request your free guide and be eligible for next week’s giveaway!
Congratulations to Jose from Hollywood, FL for grabbing your free guide. Be watching your mailbox to receive your Batman Batarang Folding Knife! It’s an excellent tool for backyard bbq’s or will get you some serious clout at Comic Con. Enjoy Jose and thanks so much for listening.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!