Dave Huckabay joins Andrew in today’s episode to bring you some real-life advice he’s learned from being in the ecommerce game for nearly 10 years. His online stores in various industrial and consumer markets bring in a hefty $750,000 to $1 million in sales per year.
Tune in to hear his personal experience in getting his own stores off the ground, how he approaches niche selection and what years in the industry has taught him that every budding ecommerce entrepreneur should know. You’ll also get some priceless insights into Dave’s thoughts on industrial vs. consumer products, and why selecting a properly balanced niche could pay significant dividends for you down the road.
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- What Dave looks for in an optimal niche and how it relates to avoiding pain or gaining pleasure.
- The first three things you should do when you begin to sell a product.
- Why it’s okay that not everyone who comes to your website is going to buy, and that some people will use you.
- How you can work with your competitors for mutual benefit instead of trying to “take them out.”
- The optimal products to stock and sell directly to consumers and the best products for arranging drop shipping.
What Was Mentioned
- The Grabapple Guide to E-Commerce
- Hammocksparadise.com (Listener Website)
Review and Subscribe
Head over to leave us a review and subscribe to the show via:
(Links coming as soon as the podcast is published in these directories)
This Week’s Winner
Each week we’ll be rewarding one special listener for signing up to receive a free copy of my 55-page ecommerce guide, Profitable eCommerce. Sign up here to request your free guide and be eligible for next week’s giveaway!
Congratulations to Ken Lewis from North Richland Hills, Texas for grabbing your free guide. Be watching your mailbox to receive your 100% genuine, free-range rubber chicken! They make a perfect anniversary present or stocking stuffer for that special someone. Enjoy, Ken, and thanks for listening.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!