Greg Ciotti is the head of marketing at Help Scout, an incredibly personalized help desk company. One of his chief responsibilities there is to ensure that every customer, whether they start out satisfied or not, ends up with a positive feeling about their experience.
Greg is on the show this week to share some valuable insights into the customer experience. This episode is jam-packed with ways to immediately improve your customers’ opinion of your company, so don’t miss it!
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How to revamp some of your processes by diving into the trenches.
- Key tips to creating incredibly personal customer service-oriented emails.
- The best way to set proper expectations for your customers.
- How to showcase your support quality to develop your customer base.
- One of the most effective ways to get quality testimonials.
What Was Mentioned
- Help Scout | Sparring Mind – Greg Ciotti
- 37 Signals Smileys
- Buffer Happiness Report
- Jim Shuky’s Auto Service
- WP Engine
- What Do People Buy – Derek Halpern
- Fab.com Smile
This Week’s Winner
Each week we’ll be rewarding one special listener for signing up to receive a free copy of my 55-page ecommerce guide, Profitable eCommerce. Sign up here to request your free guide and be eligible for next week’s giveaway!
Congratulations to Daniel from New Haven, CT for grabbing your free guide. Be watching your mailbox to receive your Bacon Themed Adhesive Bandaids! They’re great for when your vegetarian house guest gets a small cut. Enjoy Daniel and thanks so much for listening.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!