Joe Cochran transformed Northline Express, an eCommerce market that focuses on fireplaces and hearths, from a company that was based in a two-car garage into an eCommerce powerhouse that was generating over 10 million in sales. As you’ll find out, though, that didn’t come without it’s challenges.
The key to their expansion was an increase in productivity. This week Joe discusses how he learned to manage his time properly, and how increasing his own productivity was the catalyst for his company’s growth.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How to treat your time as a valuable commodity and avoid letting others waste it.
- Five strategies that can increase productivity across your entire organization.
- The power of being proactive instead of reactive, and how that can transform the culture of your business.
- How to identify key impact areas and use prioritizing as a team-building exercise.
- Two questions you can ask yourself every day to improve your productivity.
What Was Mentioned
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
- The E-Myth by Michael Gerber
This Week’s Contest – Win a stylish, elegant DODOcase.
This week we’re giving starting something a little different. We are going to start giving away gifts from merchants that we have worked with. We’re going to start with DODOcase, which has elegant ipad and ipod cases, laptop sleeves and more. To enter the contest, all you have to do is give us a review on iTunes. Just make sure you leave some communication info so we have a means to contact you. We’ll pick one lucky winner and we’ll send them their free case!
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!