Although he started out with very little business, sales or marketing experience, Ryan Barr from Whipping Post was able to build an online store that generated $600,000 in revenue in only its third year of existence. Here’s the interesting part: Not only did he not do research to see if there was a market, but he even jumped in looking to create one.
This episode involves Mexican deal-making, quality relationship building and an $800 guitar case – the necessary ingredients to eCommerce success.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- The difference a unique About page can make.
- Using the power of relationships to foster opportunities.
- Why it’s crucial to know what you want.
- How high-quality photos can impact your bottom line.
- Quality bootstrap marketing tactics for your eCommerce store.
What Was Mentioned
Review and Subscribe
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!