Today, I am flying solo to bring you an episode that I am super excited about! A few months ago, I talked about redesign for RightChannel Radio that was in the works. After 6 months of hard work my new site is finally launched!
On this episode, I am talking about why I decided to do our site redesign, the huge changes you will find (one of which you will have to order something to receive), and the results we are already experiencing after these changes. Listen in to learn about the possible results that you can expect from a site redesign, as well as any hiccups and issues I experienced along the way. Click “play” below to get started!
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- 5 reasons why I decided to redesign the RightChannel Radio website.
- How I spent $50,000 on my redesign.
- Why I focused on redoing our mobile site.
- Big changes we made in usability.
- Why you need to give your new site time before collecting your data.
What Was Mentioned
- Connect with me on Twitter
- RightChannel Radio
- eCommerceFuel: Relaunch
- eCommerceFuel: How Not to Botch Your Website Migration
- eCommerceFuel: My $50,000 Bet
- eCommerceFuel: Working with Designers
- Traffic Control – Bulk Redirects
- Yot Po
- Carson McComas
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!