Today we’re picking things back up with Tal Moore, and this time, we’re covering all things investments—the good, the bad, and the high-returning. In case you missed the last episode, Tal is a born entrepreneur and founder of Franklin’s Popcorn, Softy Wipes, and Guardline Security. He believes that the key to financial freedom is found in your passive income opportunities.
Listen in as we dive into some of the best and worst investments that Tal has made over the years and discuss why he prefers to invest in what others may consider unorthodox ventures. You’ll learn his number one secret to getting above-average returns and the three rules of investing that he lives (and invests) by.
- Some of the unorthodox investments Tal has made. (4:20)
- Some of his best investments so far. (8:55)
- The investments he most regrets. (11:45)
- Tal’s three rules for investing. (13:50)
- The attributes that Dave Strickland brings to Tal’s team. (14:50)
- How important it is to get clear on your organization’s framework. (19:15)
- Lightning round with Tal. (22:50)
What Was Mentioned
- Tal Moore: Website | Forum Profile | LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook
- Softy Wipes
- Franklin’s Gourmet Popcorn
- Dave Strickland’s Presentation
- Tal Salsa Dancing
- I Just Sold One Of My Brands: Here’s The Story
- Tal’s ECF Live Presentation
- eCommerceFuel Forum
- One Click Upsell – Increase Sales 15%+ with Pre-and Post-purchase Upsells. (On average, Shopify users increase sales 15% immediately after installing the app!)
Ideas Worth Sharing:“Invest in smart people who execute creatively.” - Tal Moore Click To Tweet “You can go in with the best intentions and follow all the rules and still get burned. ” - Tal Moore Click To Tweet “At the end of the day, cash flow is sexy.” - Tal Moore Click To Tweet
Image credit to Tumisu from Pixabay.