Gary Vaynerchuk is this week’s guest and, as usual, he delivers. Gary is the founder of WineLibrary.tv, writer of Crush It!, The Thank You Economy, and the upcoming Jab Jab Jab Right Hook, and a social media expert who got started turning his family’s wine store into an ecommerce powerhouse.
He’s got some incredible recommendations for how to look at the future to determine the steps you should take in your business. You’ll also hear about whether you should be afraid of Amazon, and what mistakes Gary made in the early days. All of this and more. Listen below.
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How to see into the future and win in your business.
- The power of mobile for ecommerce.
- The future of Amazon and how to truly compete (especially as the little guy).
- Whether college offers any true value in modern times.
- Two mistakes Gary made when building Wine Library (and what to do to avoid them).
What Was Mentioned
- WineLibrary.tv – Gary Vaynerchuk
- StoveFittersManual.co.uk – Julian Patrick [Listener Website]
- A2bikes.com – Andrew Weiler [Listener Website]
- Right Channel Radios
- Trolling Motors
- Do Things That Don’t Scale – Paul Graham
This Week’s Winner
Each week we’ll be rewarding one special listener for signing up to receive a free copy of my 55-page ecommerce guide, Profitable eCommerce. Sign up here to request your free guide and be eligible for next week’s giveaway!
Congratulations to Rob from Raleigh, NC for grabbing your free guide. Be watching your mailbox to receive your glow in the dark toilet paper! You’ll find it scares the in-laws, delights your friends, and much, much more. Enjoy, Rob, and thanks for listening.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!