Have you ever wanted to make the leap from solely selling online to having a brick and mortar presence in order to have access to a larger customer base, without having to actually open a store yourself? If so…you are going to want to listen in to today’s episode!
Today, Bill D’Alessandro and I dive into how we have sold our products wholesale in the past, drawing upon Bill’s expansive experience in setting up those types of deals. We share our hacks on how to find potential retailers, set up profitable deals and give your product and business greater exposure than ever before!
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Bill’s biggest hack for finding retailers to sell wholesale to.
- Why you would want to sell wholesale.
- The best way to price your product for wholesale.
- How to ensure you get paid by your wholesale customers.
- The software that can help you manage your orders.
What Was Mentioned
- Order Circle | Element Brands | RebelCEO.com | Nurture My Body | Ski Balm – Bill D’Alessandro
This Week’s Winner
Congratulations to Riad Bekhit of HelensJewels.com for winning this week’s eCommerceFuel shout out!
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!