Drew Sanocki is back again on the eCommerceFuel podcast to delve into the top news stories in the eCommerce world from the past month. This week, we dive into the changes that Google has made and is expected to make, and introduce Drew’s exciting new eCommerce venture.
On this episode, Drew and I discuss two of the topics that have been on the forum that we both still struggle with as well as the four trending eCommerce news headlines. You do not want to miss our breakdown down of the important changes and our advice that can save you valuable time and money.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Why you need to create a mobile store NOW!
- Why I am really upset with Google’s changes.
- The three big Google changes and how they affect you.
- What do you call yourself as an eCommerce Entrepreneur?
- When it would be a good idea to let Amazon sell your product.
What Was Mentioned
- Drew Sanocki
- Drew Sanocki on Twitter: @drewsanocki
- Whipping Post
- Duck Duck Go
- Shopify Blog: Mobile Now Accounts for 50.3% of All Ecommerce Traffic
- Search Engine Land: It’s Over: The Rise & Fall Of Google Authorship For Search Results
- Globe Runner: HTTPS Secure Websites Help Trust and Search Engine Rankings
- Inside Adwords: Introducing Website Call Conversions
For Forum Members Only
- eCommerce Fuel Forum: Should I Let Amazon Sell My Proprietary Product
- eCommerce Fuel Forum: What Do You Say When People Ask “What Do You Do?”
This Week’s Winner
Congratulations to Ryan Moretti of PrincessBodyArt.com for winning this week’s eCommerceFuel shout out!
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!