Terry Lin from Build My Online Store has recently quit his job to focus entirely on his eCommerce store, Balla Leather, and his podcast. He spent over a year moonlighting to build his business and prepare for this big step.
His recent endeavor involves a leather wallet that he designed to scratch his own itch. One of the most interesting pieces of his journey is he sourced the product openly for his audience to see. On this episode, he shares the process and how he came to work with leather wallets.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How to validate a product using communities you’re already a part of.
- A niche selection process for maximum profit.
- Some incredible shipping tactics revealed.
- The value inherent in choosing a product with less turnover.
- How to find and evaluate manufacturers (and how to make the most out of your relationship with them).
Learn more about operating unique niches in episode 154 on crazy yet profitable niches. Listen here.
What Was Mentioned
- Terry Lin – Build My Online Store | Balla Leather | How I Created A Product In China (Pt. 1 | Pt. 2)
Hector Ayala – ZenWaterFountains.com
- Leslie Sperry – SperryGoodEmporium.com
- Inbox Pause
- Dan Andrews – Tropical MBA
- Ali Baba
This Week’s Winner
Each week we’ll be rewarding one special listener for signing up to receive a free copy of my 55-page ecommerce guide, Profitable eCommerce. Sign up here to request your free guide and be eligible for next week’s giveaway!
Congratulations to Rob from Riverside, CA for grabbing your free guide. Be watching your mailbox to receive your 3 Pack of Thunderbolt Stainless Steel Throwing Knives! These are great for your next one year old birthday party… just kidding! Enjoy Rob and thanks so much for listening.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!