Do you love owning your own business and being your own boss, but find that when working alone, you are easily distracted? Ever look up at the clock to find that you have just wasted an entire hour on social media, and you STILL can’t focus on your work? Well listen up!
Bill D’Alessandro of Rebel CEO is back on the show to delve into just how to increase your productivity and decrease the distractions that seem to constantly pop up. Bill and I share our tips and tricks that we have developed over the past few years from working mostly solo, and we learn some new ones from each other! If you use these, or have found other tactics that work for you, please comment and share them below!
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- The bigggest things that distract us.
- Why it is vital to your success for you to write down your goals.
- How to control your inbox, while not letting your inbox control you.
- Bill’s 5-minute trick to saving hours of time.
- How taking breaks can help your productivity.
What Was Mentioned
- Order Circle | Element Brands | RebelCEO.com | Nurture My Body | Ski Balm – Bill D’Alessandro
- eCommerceFuel: Managing a Virtual Team Across 5 Time Zones
- RebelCEO: How to Deal with Too Much Email
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Chrome Nanny
- Zack Kanter | ProForged LLC
This Week’s Winner
Congratulations to Fernando Campos of TopWick.com for winning this week’s eCommerceFuel shout out!
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!