Peter Keller is the founder of FringeSport, a company that makes and sells equipment for Crossfit enthusiasts. In only a couple of short years, the company has put itself on track to reach $3 million per year.
One place where FringeSport really excels is in their ability to manage their manufacturing, which is almost exclusively done abroad. In this episode, you’ll hear all about how they’re able to make this work to the tune of $3 million per year.
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How to make an eCommerce business successful while moonlighting.
- What the process looks like when working with a product designer and engineer.
- One of the main reasons why to choose a U.S.-based engineer for product design.
- How to lower your time in transit and cost for shipping.
- Some of the absolute highest-value lessons learned from Chinese manufacturing.
What Was Mentioned
- Peter Keller – FringeSport | ProductSimple | On Twitter
- Matt Ward – Remotor Boater
- Billy Murphy – Forever Jobless
This Week’s Winner
Each week we’ll be rewarding one special listener for signing up to receive a free copy of my 55-page ecommerce guide, Profitable eCommerce. Sign up here to request your free guide and be eligible for next week’s giveaway!
Congratulations to Rob from Toronto, Canada for grabbing your free guide. Be watching your mailbox to receive your Slip N Slide! Now you can have some fun during those warm Canada winters. Enjoy Rob, and thanks so much for listening.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!