Ezra Firestone is back on the show this week with a behind-the-scenes look at his life and business. We discuss all about the differences in how he staffs versus outsources with his companies Boom by Cindy Joseph and SmartMarketer.com. We also find out why he eats a worm on his Mastermind video call!
On this week’s episode, Ezra Firestone explains how his businesses are structured, what tasks he hires for internally, and which jobs he outsources. We also have a surprise guest pop in and join the discussion about Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Don’t miss this episode!
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- BigCommerce vs Shopify – an unbiased, independent report.
- Ezra’s hiring policy on Customer Service Roles.
- The importance of SOPs to your business success.
- How to successfully keep SOPs updated.
- Why daily structure is important for entrepreneurs.
- Ezra’s “no phones in the bedroom” policy.
- Why Ezra ate a worm with James Schramko.
What Was Mentioned
- SmartMarketer.com | Boom By Cindy Joseph | Think Act Get – Ezra Firestone
- DrewSanocki.com | Drew on Facebook – Drew Sanocki
- Tadame Boutique
- Authority Engine
- Rescue Time
- No Man’s Land by Doug Tatum
This Week’s Winner
Congratulations to Kayla Slager of tadameboutique.com for winning this week’s eCommerceFuel shout out!
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!