Starting a successful online business while still working your nine-to-five is a path that many e-entrepreneurs are on, but only few succeed. Jeff of SoloStove.com is one of those successful “undercover” e-store owners. Over the past few years, he has built a beautiful lucrative online business while working a full time corporate job during the week.
In this week’s episode, you are going to find out what it takes to create an e-commerce business with a limited amount of time and many external constraints. Jeff joins me on show to share exactly how he did it, what marketing methods he used and his exit plans from his day job in the near future.
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How Jeff managed to find the time to build his e-commerce store working a full time day job.
- Jeff’s entrepreneurial mindset and how he got there.
- How Jeff marketed his business.
- How Jeff and his partner came up with and developed an impressive promotional video for their product.
- Jeff’s plans for the near future.
What Was Mentioned
This Week’s Winner
Each week we’ll be rewarding one special listener with a prize from one of our previous contributors.
Congratulations to Joshua McFall of TritonMobility.com for winning this week’s prize! Please reach out to us via the contact methods below to claim your prize. Enjoy it Joshua, and thanks so much for listening.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!