On this episode of The eCommercefuel, we welcome back the podcast regular, Bill D’Alessandro. Bill joins me to break down the Four Horsemen video that was recently released by Scott Galloway, a Clinical Professor of Marketing at NYU Stern School of Business and the Digital Life Design Event.
Listen in as Bill and I analyze the big predictions that Scott made in his video and in turn share our own predictions. We tackle everything from Amazon and Apple, to Facebook and Uber, talking about the changes that have happened and what we see on the horizon. You do not want to miss this informative and insightful look at the future of eCommerce!
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Bill’s predictions for the company that Amazon will acquire.
- The business that could be threatened by Uber.
- Why pure-play eCommerce may be coming to an end.
- Bill’s theory on why click-and-collect may not be as popular in the U.S.
- How Apple is becoming one of the largest luxury brands in the world.
What Was Mentioned
- Order Circle | Element Brands | RebelCEO.com | Nurture My Body | Ski Balm | Mexitan – Bill D’Alessandro
- The Four Horseman Video
- Scott Galloway
- NYU Stern
- The DLD Event
This Week’s Winner
Congratulations to Phil Stone of PicnicAndTailgate.com for winning this week’s eCommerceFuel shout out!
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!