Evan Mendelsohn is one of the co-founders of Tipsy Elves, a company that has seen a huge success curve in the ugly Christmas sweater market. The kicker? He started as a lawyer.
One of the biggest challenges the company faces is handling inventory, given that the majority of their sales come in November and December. On top of that, they’re going to be featured on Shark Tank tonight! Listen in to hear how they were able to achieve success in such a volatile business.
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Succeeding using multiple distribution channels.
- The difficulties in a seasonal business (and how to succeed in the face of them).
- How Tipsy Elves uses quality to overcome a high price point.
- A marketing plan for a novelty product from start to success.
- How to prepare for your sales traffic six months (or more) early.
What Was Mentioned
This Week’s Winner
Each week we’ll be rewarding one special listener for signing up to receive a free copy of my 55-page ecommerce guide, Profitable eCommerce. Sign up here to request your free guide and be eligible for next week’s giveaway!
Congratulations to Jack from Rochester, MN for grabbing your free guide. Be watching your mailbox to receive your Flicking Chickens Game! Now you’re guaranteed to impress your father in law! Enjoy Jack and thanks so much for listening.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!