A majority of eCommerce owners have been led to believe that self-learning platforms are only available to those whose revenue is in the millions. While it is true that self-learning platforms are generally more expensive than typical platforms, they more than make up for their cost by dramatically increasing sales. Self-learning platforms have the ability to provide you, as an eCommerce owner, the power to talk to each customer personally, making them feel like you know who they are and what they are interested in. As a result, the customers get a personalized shopping experience, tailored specifically to them.
Josh Caba, the founder and developer of CortexCommerce.com, has came up with a solution to the one-site-fits-all eCommerce store. Armed with a degree in computer science and love for eCommerce, Josh has helped his customers experience a 600% increase in sales and a 900% increase in conversion. Josh shares other incredible statistics, success stories, and how you can get started using a self-learning platform. Do not miss this episode.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- The differences between a “dumb” cart and Josh’s Cortex Commerce cart.
- How machine learning works.
- Why Josh created a new platform instead of creating a plug-in for an existing cart.
- 4 recommendations based on analytics that the Cortex Commerce platform can make.
- The advantages of using a platform that learns and customizes for each customer.
What Was Mentioned
- Cortex Commerce
- Josh Caba: Josh@Cortexcommerce.com
- eCommerceFuel Ep #49 with Drew Sanocki
This Week’s Winner
Congratulations to Craig Stapley of Pop-Rocket.com for winning this week’s eCommerceFuel shout out!
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!