Where do you even start when you are wanting to grow your brand’s revenue? Especially when it is extremely niche? Today Ben Jenkins, owner of Warstic.com, joins the show to discuss how he grew his high-quality baseball bat brand to over $8 million in the past four years alone.
Listen in as we discuss how to negotiate the valuation for investors and how Ben was able to accelerate the growth of his brand so rapidly. You will learn how he has managed his insane workload (while also making time for his family), how he designed his brand with impact, and how he got Jack White of The White Stripes to be involved in his company.
- Who Warstic.com is created for. (5:00)
- What made the Warstic bats different. (8:35)
- How Warstic valuated their brand. (15:30)
- What accelerated Warstic’s growth during the pandemic. (21:00)
- The biggest lessons Ben has learned from running a team. (24:33)
- How he manages work while still making time for his family. (33:21)
What Was Mentioned
- Ben Jenkins: Website | LinkedIn | Instagram| Facebook | Twitter
- eCommerceFuel Capital
- Klaviyo Personalized SMS
- eCommerceFuel Forum
Ideas Worth Sharing:“Design is just a delivery system for a message.”- @ONEFASTBUFFALO Click To Tweet “The best way you can learn to hit is to believe you can do it.”- @ONEFASTBUFFALO Click To Tweet “Be passionate about your brand—maybe other people will be, too.”- @ONEFASTBUFFALO Click To Tweet
Image credit to Warstic.com featuring one of their premium bats.