This week, I am flying solo, for the first time in a while, to continue our discussion about site redesigns and adding my own spin on it. Currently, with my Right Channel Radio site, we are undergoing a massive overhaul to completely redesign the website. Drawing on some of the information in my past episodes, I break down all of the steps I have taken to prepare for this time (and money) consuming project.
Listen in as I discuss how I came to the decision that it was the right time to start this project, how I set up my pre-design checklist and the testing I did BEFORE I even got started. If you have listened to my past episodes about this and wondered, “Should I start thinking about redesigning my site?”… then get ready, because this episode is full of all the details you will need to get started.
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Why I decided to redesign Right Channel Radio.
- The 4 big results of a site redesign.
- Why an expensive redesign is not always better.
- Why I ultimately chose to switch platforms.
- How to determine your site redesign price point.
What Was Mentioned
- Right Channel Radios
- eCommerce Fuel: Redesign Care Study
- eCommerceFuel: Working with Designers
- eCommerceFuel: 5 Questions to Ask
- Avinash Kaushik
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!